Eating Alone



EatingAlone 




I never ever had an issue with being alone. I have never been much of a social person. Though I really enjoy sitting and having a conversation for hours with a friend but being sociable is not the thing i wanted. Eating alone in my bed, gives me a few moments in the midst of my busy day all to myself. It is a much-needed break and I use the time to clear my head. Therefore eating a meal with myself is an engagement that I need in a day. which actually my friends didnt know about it.

I know people take when they see a person eating alone, they tend to think they have no friends. The truth is, I have lots of friends, and I love them dearly. But that time alone is valuable to me. I enjoy that time to myself where I can eat at my own pace.

Comments

Post a Comment

My Popular Posts